Several programs have been installed to save our soil and improve the habitat.
- Pond structures control water runoff and are a home for bluegill, catfish, bass, and walleye.
- Wetlands have been created to attract and provide shelter for waterfowl.
- Filter strips line the creeks to provide cover and improve the water quality.
- Terraces and buffer strips were added to control water and decrease soil erosion.
- Shelter belts consisting of trees and shrubs provide cover and food supplies.
- Field windbreaks were designed to add to the nesting area for quail and pheasant.
- Food plots are comprised of sorghum and corn to carry wildlife through the winter.